Tuesday 4 September 2012

 

HEALTHY LIVING -

THE ANTS GO MARCHING ONE BY ONE






Natural Sprays to keep the Ants away! DIY
Make a simple mixture of white vinegar and water.
Add to spray bottle .
(This simple mixture is great to clean, shine and disinfect counters -not granite-faucets, windows, mirrors etc as well. Its also great to soak non organic fruits and vegies in for a few minutes to help remove pesticides and bacteria)
Spray dishwashing liquid or just rub straight dishwashing liquid along the area they are invading
I was just beginning to get invaded by sugar ants on the window side of my kitchen counter last Thursday. I sprayed vinegar water and they slowed .Then I took straight lemon dishwashing liquid ( ants cannot stand lemon but any dishwashing liquid will do the trick )  on my finger and rubbed it all along the back of the sink area . I haven’t seen one ant since !
Carpenter ants  do not like turmeric or cinammon. Make a thin line (use a chalk line if you have one). They do not go over lines.

 Happy Healthy Living!

Please share this info and join my Blog and Like my Face Book page.

No comments:

Post a Comment